MODIFIED SODIUM DISILICATE MANUFACTURERS (MCIMSD)
Commodity: Modified Sodium Disilicate
Application: Replace STPP in Detergent Powder Making
Appearance: White Small Particle, Free Flowing
- It is fully environmentally friendly.
- superior function and calcium exchange ability to STPP
- high PH buffering capacity
- Competitive pricing to save money
- Low density and free flow: 0.48/ml all around.
- does not readily absorb moisture from the air to form a cake.
- Especially excellent for high tower sprayers and dry mix or combining
- be utilised in the same way as STPP in the manufacturing process, with no changes to the equipment
- to manufacture regular or concentrated detergent powder; free-phosphate or low-phosphate detergent powder
|Appearance||Free flowing white granular|
|Ca2+ exchange (mgCaCO3/g), 35℃,20min||450 mg/g min|
|Whiteness %||85 min|
|Bulk density (g/l) – Granular||480~ 600|
|pH of 1% water sol.||12.5 max|
|SiO2 content by wt %||25 min|
|Na2O + SiO2 content by wt %||50 min|
|Water insoluble by wt %||1.50 max|
|Moisture by wt %||5 max|
We provide Modified Sodium Disilicate (MCIMSD) that has been synthesised to meet the highest safety and quality standards.
Let’s Connect Chemistry